.

.

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Bobbi Boss -- Ocean Wave

Bobbi Boss Indi Remi is my favorite brand of premium quality hair extensions.

Usually, I purchase Natural Yaky Remi, which is a series of straight hair manufactured by Bobbi Boss, but I wanted to spice it up a bit. Since I'm a lover of the Bobbi Boss hair brand I decided to stick with that. When I went to purchase my new hair I was extremely hesitant. I wasn't sure if wavy hair suited me, plus the model on the website gave the hair no justice! However after examining the hair at the hair store and much convincing from the sale associate I purchased Bobbi Boss Ocean Wave. If you are looking for high quality, long lasting, versatile wavy hair GET THIS HAIR!

It is absolutely amazing, just look!


Hair model


Hair in the box


TADA!


A month later


Bedtime maintenance, just twist

Even looks great straight, and it curls back after washing

1 comment:

License2Shop said...

Omg! You're so pretty front front! Love ya