.

.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

i am a SISTUH

On November 16, 2008, I joined a family.

A family that I love dearly, the Florida A&M Chapter of SISTUHS, Incorporated.

and for those of you who didn't know.. AIN'T NO BROTHER LIKE A PBM BROTHER.

Photobucket

The FAMU Chapter of SISTUHS, Inc-- Fall 2008 Class
Photobucket

At my induction-- Nov 16, 2008
Photobucket

Cake from my induction banquet from PBM
Photobucket

Community Service at Rickards High School in Tallahassee, FL.
Photobucket

Supporting the FSU family
Photobucket


Car ride to conference at UF
Photobucket

The best elder ever [me] & my babies [Deney's Dozen]
Photobucket

Photobucket

Community service walk
Photobucket

Partying at Baja's Nightclub, in Tallahassee, FL
Photobucket


Photobucket




"zoom, zoom zoom... SISTUHS WE WILL BE!"

deneyislove

No comments: